Natural skin care products are top sellers in the skin care market. More and more people are recognizing that the chemicals used in big brand name skin care products are not good for us, or our skin, and turning to natural alternatives, both for skin care products, hair care products and cosmetics.
Here's 6 skin care tips for getting healthy good looking skin, for free. Because although the best natural skin care and anti aging products are spectacularly effective, there is more that you can do than just using organic skin care products.
1. Improve your diet.
Like it or not, our diet affects our entire body, and our skin. Our skin is an organ of our body like any other organ, and like the other organs our skin can get unhealthy from an unhealthy diet. But as everyone sees your skin it's a highly visible result of a poor diet.
This applies to all skin types, whether you have oily skin or dry skin or or any skin type, poor diet will affect the health, and look, of your skin. Skip the burgers and pizzas in favor of fruit and vegetables and your skin will look way better, and you'll be healthier.
2. Avoid big brand name cosmetics and skin care products. These products, including such things as hair care treatments, hair removal treatments, popular cosmetics, many facial and body care products and more contain chemicals that can both be harmful to your health and also damaging to your skin. Ironically, skin care products and cosmetics can actually cause skin problems. Junk your big brand name products.
The author has personal experience with this. My young daughter was given traditional cosmetics by her ballet studio for her first ballet concert a few years ago, and immediately broke out in a nasty skin reaction. We now use our own (natural) cosmetics for her and there has been no repeat.
3. Make yourself stick to a regular exercise routine. Exercise improves blood circulation, and this is good for your skin, and for your whole body. Exercise has so many benefits it's hard to know where to start, and this includes improved skin health.
4. Pay attention to getting plenty of beneficial essential oils in your diet. This includes omega 3 which comes from eating fish as well as some other foods. Omega 3 is good for your skin, and your overall health. You can get omega 3 from good (natural) supplements, but if you're on a budget just find out which foods contain omega 3 and eat those. Do a little research and find a good source of omega 3 essential oil and include HydraLyft this in your diet regularly.
5. Drink plenty of water. Your body, as well as your skin, needs to stay hydrated. If you don't drink water this will impact your overall health as well as your skin health. Water is important for many things in your body, including skin health.
6. Start dry brush exfoliation. It sounds complicated, but exfoliation is just using a soft, dry brush to gently brush your skin. Why would you want to brush your skin? Dry brush exfoliation helps remove the dead skin cells that all of us have on the surface of our skin.
And you don't just brush the skin on your face either, you should brush your entire body. It is done by gently brushing in small circles from your feet right up to your face. Dry brush exfoliation also helps improve your blood circulation in your skin, and lymph circulation.
There's 6 things you can do for free to help improve your skin beauty routine. In fact you can even save some money, for example fruits and vegetables are usually cheaper than burgers and pizzas. And if you regularly do these 6 things they will improve your skin health over time, and you will see the results. And your body will thank you for it with improved health overall.
One last thing. Once you've junked your big brand name skin care products and cosmetics and hair and facial and body care products, find some high quality natural skin care products. They work better than the big brand name products (many of which do nothing at all), and they are made from safe non allergenic ingredients. Science is finding answers to skin aging and skin health, and they come from safe plant extracts such as shea butter and natural keratin.